Thursday, August 2, 2012

And so it begins...


It has been 30 + years in the making, but in less than two weeks, I will begin the cross country journey to my new “home” in Ohio. 

As I begin making my rounds of goodbyes, I have thought, “so many people will miss my fun little stories and quirks.”  In reality, I think it is more about how I am going to miss sharing them with everyone I am leaving behind in Colorado.  Enter “A Little Dose of Zahra…  No better place than a blog to share stories, pictures, new recipes, completed sewing projects, and life as it happens.  Come to think of it, it might be a good way to get people in Ohio hooked as well! 

So, if you are ever feeling a little low, you now know where to go for a little dose of Zahra to get you through the day. :P (this is your cue to bookmark the page, become a subscriber, or do whatever you do… )

There are sure to be some great posts in the near future regarding but not limited to: packing, packing, last day of work, going away parties, packing, road trip antics with Chad, first days in Ohio, and missing everyone/everything in Colorado, and unpacking. 

Stay tuned!

-Zahra

1 comment: